3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System
3M Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System effectively combines, sediment and chlorine, taste and odor reduction for equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice. 3M ICE125-S Ice Filtration System incorporates an internal automatic shut-off valve. Built-in scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. Valve-in-head design simutaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Application: Higher Turbidity water, Ice Filtration System
- Horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Certified by NSF to standard 42
- FDA CFR-21 Compliant materials
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Also known as the Bluestone Appliance Model FF18G with replacement filter FCF18
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE125-S Ice Filtration System Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/8" FNPT
- Height: 17"
- Diameter: 4"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- Capacity: 10,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 1.0 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Block w/phosphate
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Change Frequency: 6-12 months
- Low Flow Cubers to 750 lbs.
- High Flow Cubers to 200 lbs.
- Flakers to 1,200 lbs.