3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE145-S Ice Filtration System
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE145-S Ice Filtration System is a single cartridge water filtration system that helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine, taste and odor and scale. Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. System incorporates an internal automatic 1/4 turn shut-off valve.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs.
- Replacement Cartridge: 3M HF45-S
- Certified by NSF to Standard 42
- FDA CFR-21 Compliant Material
- Contains Integrated Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) Media
- Reduces unwanted Taste and odors and chlorine corrosion of metallic components.
- Application: Higher Turbidity Water, Ice Filtration System for Commercial Cubers up to 1,000 lbs, Commercial Flakers up to 1,800 lbs
3M™ Water Filtration Products ICE145-S Ice Filtration System Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" FNPT
- Height: 14.875"
- Diameter: 5.062"
- Flow Rate: 2.1 gpm
- Capacity: 25,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 3.0 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Black w/phosphate
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi
- Change Cartridge Frequency: 6-12 months