3M ICE165-S Ice Machine Water Filter System
The ICE165-S is a single-cartridge water filter system that removes the unpleasant taste & odor of chlorine apart from filtering out sediments. The ICE165-S filter system provides protection against the harmful effects of chlorine-induced corrosion. This filter also prevents scaling associated with hard water, ensuring your pipes and plumbing connections last for a longer period. The system includes a head assembly with an integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge, inlet shut-off valve assembly, and a single cartridge filter. Revolutionary IMPACTechnology dual zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Designed for higher turbidity water
- Certified by NSF Standard 42 and/or CFR-21 compliant
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates.
- For Low Flow Cubers to 1,450 lbs, High Flow Cubers to 1,000 lbs, or Flakers to 2,400 lbs
3M ICE165-S Ice Machine Water Filter System Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" FNPT
- Height: 17-5/8"
- Width: 8"
- Flow Rate: 3.34 gpm
- Filter Capacity: 35,000 gallons
- Micron Rating: 3.0 micron (nominal)
- Media Type: Carbon Block w/Phosphate
- Max Water Temp: 100° F
- Max Water Pressure: 125 psi