Kemflo 20" Full Flow Filter Housing w/Pressure Relief 3/4"
Kemflo Full Flow Heavy Duty Filter Housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications. The High-Flow Polypropylene (HFPP) cap is available with 3/4", 1" or 1-1/2" NPT inlet and outlet ports. The 1-1/2" internal port allows a greater volume of liquid to pass through the HFPP cap more rapidly. Full Flow Housings are compatible with a broad range of chemicals and are available with or without a pressure relief button. They accept a wide variety of 4-1/2" diameter cartridges.
- Pressure Relief Button
- Large capacity for high flow applications
- Polypropylene construction
- Accomodates most 4.5"x9-3/4" filter cartridge
Kemflo 20" Full Flow Filter Housing Specifications:
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4"
- Height: 20"
- Diameter: 7.45"
- Initial Pressure Drop: 1psi@15gpm
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Cap: Polypropylene (HFPP)
- Button Assembly: 300 Series Stainless Steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-ring: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-100° F
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi